Pastor Phil’s Italian Salad
November 13, 2008
The night we introduced this salad the menu said it was a pasta salad. It’s isn’t, unless you want to add some pasta, which would be fine but unnecessary. It was one of those days when I didn’t read the menu before shopping and all I knew was that I wanted something that would prompt a molto bene from the café crowd. It did, so here it is. Pastor Phil’s Italian, sans pasta, Salad.
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce - chopped
- 1 small bag baby spinach
- 1 small package cherry tomatoes – cut tomatoes in half
- 1 small bunch grapes – cut in half
- 1 small red onion – cut in thin strips
- 4 oz shredded Italian cheese mix
- 4 oz roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 10z can Artichoke hearts – drained and chopped
- 1 10oz can sliced Black olives
- Pepperidge Farm ® Seasoned Croutons
- Paul Newman’s® Own Family Recipe Italian Dressing
Combine ingredients, toss with salad dressing and serve!