The Calvary seniors enjoy a variety of activities! Rex & Shirley Norris and Mabel Atkinson are your contact people.
We will have our regular Games & Activities each Wednesday afternoon anytime between 3:00 – 5:45 p.m. in the church library.
Come and join us for good fellowship and fun playing games such as “42” (the official State Game of Texas with dominoes, which we’ll be happy to teach you), Scrabble, Strategy, Mahjong, Mexican Train, Chicken Foot, UNO, poker, or whatever you like – and bring your friends.
We’ll go out to eat together for our usual 2nd Friday dinner at Jerry’s Italian Bistro, on August 10th at 6:00 p.m. on Blvd 26 (7012 Grapevine Hwy.) in Richland Hills. If you can join us please RSVP with Rex Norris (817-284-1801, firstname.lastname@example.org) by the day before so he can tell Jerry how many to expect.
SUMMER WEDNESDAY DINING OUT
- August 1st: Abuelo’s (W 850 Airport Freeway, Hurst)
- August 8th: No Wednesday night dinner this week.
- August 10th: Jerry’s Bistro on Friday! (7012 Grapevine Hwy.)
- August 15th: Anna’s Mexican Grill (1009 Cheek-Sparger Rd, Colleyville)
- August 22nd: Pizza Garden (217 Harwood Rd, Bedford)
- August 29th: Luncheon at 11:30am! Heaven’s Gate (3820 N. Main, Fort Worth)
If you would like to join this group, please RSVP with Rex (817-284-1801) by each Tuesday so we know how many seats to reserve.
If you have suggestions for outings or events for our group (places of interest, concerts, plays, sports, etc.) please let us know. Please also let us know if you want to be on the Senior activity list. We will need your email and phone number. Contact Rex Norris (817-284-1801, email@example.com) or Mabel Atkinson (817-268-0607, firstname.lastname@example.org).