VOLUNTEERS are needed at the 3 locations of N.E.E.D.
- N.E.E.D. East (424 W. Bedford Euless Rd. Hurst TX)
- N.E.E.D. West (5028 Broadway, Haltom City TX)
- Twice Blessed resale (424 W. Bedford Euless Rd. Hurst TX)
What do VOLUNTEERS do?
- Volunteers stock shelves, fill orders and sort donations.
- If you could help 1 or 2 days a month would be great.
- Those with a pickup truck could help also.
- Pick up donations
- On-call basis to pick up furniture and larger items donated to Twice Blessed.
To help, contact Ken Laursen: firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-899-6518
FILL THOSE GROCERY SACKS
The “N.E.E.D. grocery cart” at Calvary has sacks that you can pick up and bring back full of donated items. Specific requested items are listed below. And, as always, monetary donations are greatly appreciated (check payable to Calvary Lutheran Church and in the memo section write N.E.E.D.)—
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit
- Spaghetti sauce
- Canned tuna
NORTH TEXAS GIVING DAY!
North East Emergency Distribution (NEED) is taking part in Communities Foundation of Texas’ 10th annual North Texas Giving Day! Give on September 20th between 6am and midnight and your donation will be multiplied! FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO DONATE
1. Go to www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org and search for North East Emergency Distribution.
2. Make a donation!
P.S. Scheduled Giving Opens 9/10/2018: Not available on September 20th? No Worries!
Schedule your gifts between September 10th and September 20th.
GET UP AND GIVE!