- Fridays, Oct. 4, 11, 18, 25 - “Tie the Knot” at 10am: Please join this new daytime group in the Fellowship Hall for quilt tying and sewing. If sewing, please bring your own machine. Please bring food to share. Will meet in the Family Life Center on October 11th.
- Friday, Oct 11 - Project Night at 6pm: Please join us in the Family Life Center for quilting or work on your own personal projects. We will begin with a shared light potluck supper.
- Saturday, Oct 12 - LWR quilters at 10am: LWR Quilters will meet in the Fellowship Hall from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with a break for a potluck lunch. You do not need to be able to sew. All welcome. Bring a sack lunch or food to share, with beverages being provided.
- Thursday, Oct 3 & 17 & Wednesdays at 6pm – Yarnwinders at 9:30am: The Yarn Winders (Knitters & Crocheters) meet from 9:30 am. to Noon in the library. The Wednesday Evening group meets in the Narthex from 6-7:30pm. Those who would like to learn how to knit and/or crochet are very welcome. Please contact Bonnie Dykhouse at 817-485-7508 if you have any questions.
- Saturday, Oct 26 – The Military Quilters at 10am: The Military Quilters meet in the Family Life Center from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
AUGUST "IN KIND" DONATIONS
- 8 bags of magazines
- 5 bags of toiletries (toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, face soap)
- Used Phones (5)
- Newborn essentials (one kit)
- Aroma therapy kits (shampoo, hand sanitizer)
- 6 Jackets (men)
- 10 pairs of shoes
- 3 bags of men’s clothes
- Bag of ladies clothes
- Small box of books
As usual, we could not do this without your support! MUCHAS GRACIAS!!
WELCA Planning Meeting
Tuesday October 15, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
(Room #2 or Fellowship Hall)
COME, SEE & SHARE your ideas & needs!!
All Calvary women are members of WELCA and are welcome