- Fridays, August 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th - “Tie the Knot” at 10am: Please join this new daytime group in the Fellowship Hall for quilt tying and sewing. If sewing, please bring your own machine. Please bring food to share.
- Friday, August 9th - Project Night at 6pm: Please join us in the Fellowship Hall for quilting or work on your own personal projects. We will begin with a shared light potluck supper.
- Saturday, August 10th - LWR quilters at 10am: LWR Quilters will meet in the Fellowship Hall from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with a break for a potluck lunch. You do not need to be able to sew. All welcome. Bring a sack lunch or food to share, with beverages being provided.
- Thursday, August 1st & 15th – Yarnwinders at 9:30am: The Yarn Winders (Knitters & Crocheters) meet from 9:30 am. to Noon in the library. The Wednesday group is on break for the summer and will resume when Café resumes. Those who would like to learn how to knit and/or crochet are very welcome. Please contact Bonnie Dykhouse at 817-485-7508 if you have any questions.
- Saturday, August 24th – The Military Quilters at 10am: The Military Quilters meet in the Family Life Center from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
JULY "IN KIND" DONATIONS
- 8 large grocery bags full of toiletries (shampoo, toothbrushes, body wash, brushes and conditioner)
- 4 bags of magazines and books
- 2 boxes of sunscreen and bug spray
- JPS requests blankets and lap blankets for cancer patients.
- 8 long sleeve shirts, 11 short sleeve shirts,
- Bag of new underwear (10 items)
- 6 beautiful homemade Afghans
- 4 swimming trunks
- 5 ladies blouses.
- PNS needs sunscreen and bug spray
Huge thank you’s from Jamie Johanson for Calvary members generosity and support! “Each month I’m amazed by the generosity of our members”!
WELCA Monthly Planning Meeting
WE ARE ON SUMMER BREAK TILL SEPTEMBER
WE WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY AND SAFE SUMMER
2019 Annual LWR School Supply Drive
>> Click here for details <<