- Fridays, Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 - “Tie the Knot” at 10am: Please join this new daytime group in the Fellowship Hall for quilt tying and sewing. If sewing, please bring your own machine. Please bring food to share.
- Friday, Nov. 8 - Project Night at 6pm: Please join us in the Fellowship Hall for quilting or work on your own personal projects. We will begin with a shared light potluck supper.
- Saturday, Nov. 9 - LWR quilters at 10am: LWR Quilters will meet in the Fellowship Hall from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with a break for a potluck lunch. You do not need to be able to sew. All welcome. Bring a sack lunch or food to share, with beverages being provided.
- Thursday, Nov. 7, 21 & Wednesdays at 6pm – Yarnwinders at 9:30am: The Yarn Winders (Knitters & Crocheters) meet from 9:30 am. to Noon in the library. The Wednesday Evening group meets in the Narthex from 6-7:30pm. Those who would like to learn how to knit and/or crochet are very welcome. Please contact Bonnie Dykhouse at 817-485-7508 if you have any questions.
- Saturday, Nov. 30 – The Military Quilters at 10am: The Military Quilters meet in the Family Life Center from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
OCTOBER "IN KIND" DONATIONS
Jamie Johanson thanks you for all the books, magazines, toiletries, and much needed clothing that are always appreciated. Please keep the donations coming!
Muchas gracias, muchas gracias!
As usual, we could not do this without your support! MUCHAS GRACIAS!!
WELCA Planning Meeting
On break for November.
Watch next month’s Caller for details on our next meeting.