- Friday, January 11th-Project Night: Please join us in the Fellowship Hall at 6:00 p.m. for quilting or work on your own personal projects. We will begin with a shared light potluck supper. Come and enjoy the fellowship and great food!
- Saturday, January 12th: The LWR quilters will meet in the Fellowship Hall from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with a break for a potluck lunch. You do not need to be able to sew. Come and enjoy the fellowship as we work. Bring a sack lunch or food to share, with beverages being provided. Come and go as you need. Any time you have is greatly appreciated.
DECEMBER IN KIND DONATIONS
- Brookdale Home For Seniors: 5.2 lbs. of greeting cards.
- PNS: 2 packs Christmas ornaments, 4 baby Christmas stockings, 32 infant bibs, 1 pair of women’s navy leather gloves. 3 pairs of women’s socks.
- Cook Children’s Hospital: 7 cloth books, 5 cloth dolls.
- JPS: 15 Women’s Care Kits, 4 sacks of magazines, 8 paperback books.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
(3rd Tuesday of every month in Room #2)
COME, SEE & SHARE your ideas & needs!!
Women of all ages welcome!
SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM KATHY PEDERSEN
You have all been so generous and kind to me and have recently worked hard on my pet project, the School Kits. It has been so satisfying to work with you for all these years, having fun together and knowing that we are doing God's will, helping other people around the world and locally.
I can never thank you enough, and will surely miss you and our good times together when I move back to St. Paul, Minnesota early next year to be with my family. God's peace be with all of you!
Love and best wishes, Kathy Pedersen
PS: I look forward to hearing from you.
SPECIAL THANK YOU AND BON VOYAGE
Calvary is sad to be saying good bye to long time WELCA member Kathy Pedersen, as she moves closer to her family in Minnesota. She has been instrumental in the development of WELCA projects and has worked tirelessly to ensure their success. We wish her the very best for the future, knowing that she will always be in our hearts and minds. She will not find it easy to escape us, as we plan to keep her involved in WELCA activities, adjusting for the geographic distance.
Kathy is the epitome of the bold women, who quietly go about improving the world around them with little recognition! She is indeed a woman living her faith through service! We thank you for being a role model for all of us! May God’s Grace and Peace be with you on your new journeys. You are loved and your presence will be missed!
Thank you to all those who helped make our First Annual WELCA Christmas Party such a success, despite the horrible weather. Thank you Santa for visiting us! Thank you Mrs. Claus for the lovely gifts to all!!