- Cradle crosses (birth)
- Baptismal faith chest
- Baptismal remembrance
- Prayer pillows (K)
- Bibles (3rd)
- First Communion – classes offered twice a year
- Beginning Confirmation
- Confirmation faith chest
Building Faith Foundations is what we strive to do on the Education/FLC wing of the Calvary Campus! We want our kids to start their faith journeys in a place where they can feel love from a community in this brick and mortar building. Then, when they go out into their schools and communities the love of God, which they experience at Calvary, can whisper to them when they are happy or sad.
- We want them to hear the whispers of God ALL THE TIME!
- We want to teach them Bible stories and the catechism but we also want to teach them that community and friends that build us up are important.
- We want them to know that God’s love is present in our lives ALL THE TIME, even when we make mistakes or we feel unlovable, or we just feel stuck.
- We want our parents to know that they are not alone in raising their children in the faith.
- We are here ALL THE TIME!
- Calvary is here to cheer them on, pray for them, encourage them and provide opportunities for them to grow as well as for their children to grow.
- Finally, we want to provide opportunities for our children, youth and families to be the hands and feet of God and to serve their neighbors.
Boundless love has been showered upon us. We are called to share that love with the world!